CHICAGO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - About 175 workers represented by the Canadian Auto Workers went on strike on Thursday at a TRW Automotive Holdings Corp plant in Windsor, Ontario, that assembles modules for the Chrysler LLC minivans. The parts supplier planned to maintain production at the plant using salaried workers and hoped to resume talks with the CAW as soon as possible, TRW spokesman John Wilkerson said. The CAW had set a strike deadline of 3 p.m. on Thursday for reaching a settlement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW strikes at TRW Automotive plant in Windsor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.