* Two sides reach a new 3-year tentative agreement * Ratification expected over the next two weeks TORONTO, June 27 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers union said it has reached a new three-year tentative agreement with VIA Rail, after a difficult and challenging round of negotiations. The agreement between the union and the government-owned railway that carries about 11,000 passengers daily, will avert a strike that was set to begin just before midnight on Sunday. The CAW said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAW union, VIA Rail reach tentative contract agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.