FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Porsche's sales in Germany rose 3 percent in the first five months of the year, mainly due to strong demand for its Cayenne SUV model, a German newspaper reported on Saturday. Porsche's Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking will announce sales figures for the period from January to May at an extraordinary general meeting on Tuesday, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung reported in an article due to be published on Sunday. Porsche was not immediately ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cayenne fuels Porsche's sales in Germany -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.