CHICAGO, March 23 (Reuters) - Chicago Board of Trade corn-based ethanol futures opened trading at 10 a.m. CST (1600 GMT) on Wednesday and the spot June contract traded at $1.190 per gallon, traders said. The bid price for June was $1.190 and the ask price was $1.230 in the initial dealings. At 10:05 a.m. CST (1605 GMT) June was at $1.200 per gallon. July was initially bid at $1.190 per gallon. The asking price was $1.210.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CBOT corn-based ethanol futures open, June $1.190" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.