SINGAPORE, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Singapore-based Cycle & Carriage Ltd (C&C) has committed up to $87.5 million to subscribe for shares of PT Astra International via a rights issue the Indonesian car manufacturer said on Wednesday. Astra, in which C&C has a 32 percent stake, announced a seven-for-13 rights issue at 1,000 rupiah per share to raise up to 1.43 trillion rupiah ($161 million) to partly reduce its debt. The planned proceeds are larger than its initial guidance to raise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"C&C commits up to $87.5 mln for Astra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.