PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - French carmakers' association CCFA will cut its forecast for the French car market, now predicting a drop of more than 10 percent in 2012, a source told Reuters on Thursday. The association had previously expected a fall of between 8 and 10 percent. French car registrations slipped 11.4 percent in August - their tenth straight monthly drop - leaving registrations for the first eight months of the year down 13.4 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CCFA sees French auto market down over 10 pct in 2012-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642