By Greg Roumeliotis NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - Joe Rice, a founder of private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice LLC and an early practitioner of the leveraged buyouts that transformed finance, is stepping down after 34 years at the company, according to a letter sent to investors. Rice, a Harvard Law School graduate and a former lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps, will step down as chairman of CD&R in June, the firm's chief executive Donald Gogel told investors in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CD&R founder, private equity pioneer Rice steps down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.