BOMBAY, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Indian tyre maker Ceat Ltd. said on Wednesday it made a net loss of 51.6 million rupees in its second quarter compared with a net profit of 40.1 million rupees in the previous year. Its total income fell to 3.83 billion rupees from 4.10 billion rupees a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ceat turns Q2 net loss vs yr-ago profit -NSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642