NEW YORK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Cendant Corp. , the real estate and travel services conglomerate, became the largest publicly held U.S. car rental firm after announcing on Friday it had completed its purchase of bankrupt car rental firm Budget Group Inc. . Cendant, already the owner of Avis Rent A Car, paid $110 million in cash for nearly all of Budget's assets, after its bid was approved by a bankruptcy court on Nov. 8. New York-based Cendant valued the deal at $500 million to $600 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cendant closes Budget buy, raises rental car rank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642