By Arindam Nag NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - More than nine of 10 company chief executives worldwide are confident their companies will achieve revenue growth this year despite rising costs, competition and market volatility, according to a survey released on Tuesday. The annual CEO survey by the accounting and advisory firm PricewaterhouseCoopers also said corporations have learned to cope with risks like threats of offshoring operations to cheaper countries. The 91 percent confidence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CEO confidence in growth prospects rising-survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.