FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - There is a 30 percent chance investors holding preferred shares in Porsche SE may not be able to swap their stock for equity in cash-rich Volkswagen , the companies' top manager said in comments published in newspaper Automobilwoche. The chief executive of both companies told the German industry newspaper that the probability of a merger under the leadership of VW has diminished as potential legal and tax liabilities have grown in recent months. "The chances ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CEO sees 30 pct chance Porsche merger will fail-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642