WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - A consortium led by hedge fund Cerberus Capital Management has received U.S. antitrust approval to acquire General Motors Acceptance Corp (GMAC), the finance arm of General Motors Corp , U.S. officials said on Tuesday. Antitrust authorities completed their review of the deal, valued at about $14 billion, without taking any action to block it, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said in a notice. To raise cash, the world's largest automaker earlier this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus gets antitrust OK to buy GMAC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642