CHICAGO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Cerberus Capital Management LP may back out of a $3.4 billion investment supporting Delphi Corp.'s emergence from bankruptcy due to union resistance to wage cuts, Bloomberg News reported on Friday. Cerberus, a leader of an investor group with Appaloosa Management LP that would take a controlling stake in Delphi, also disagrees with the United Auto Workers over the number of plants and jobs to retain and over severance pay, Bloomberg said, citing people familiar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus may drop Delphi bid on UAW resistance-BBG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642