NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP is planning to revive its Chrysler Financial lending unit, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing sources with knowledge of the situation. It will lend to mid-size firms unable to tap banks and public debt markets, the Wall Street Journal reported. Chrysler, previously a Cerberus investment, emerged from a U.S. government-funded bankruptcy in June 2009. Cerberus retained ownership of Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus to revive Chrysler Financial-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.