DETROIT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Private equity group Cerberus Capital Management said on Wednesday that it had approached Daimler AG for a possible sale of the German automaker's remaining stake in Chrysler LLC. "Cerberus confirms that it has approached Daimler about the possible redemption of its 19.9 percent stake in Chrysler," Cerberus said in a statement. "We are currently in discussions." Cerberus also said that in the event of a sale of Daimler's remaining stake, all existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus says approached Daimler on Chrysler stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642