Nov 24 (Reuters) - Cerberus Capital Management is on the lookout for buyers for auto lender Chrysler Financial, which it acquired as part of a Chrysler LLC buyout deal in 2007, Bloomberg reported, citing two people with knowledge of the matter. Private-equity firm Cerberus has in recent days began soliciting interest in the Farmington Hills, Michigan-based business from large banks, the news agency said. The former lending arm of Chrysler has a book value, or assets minus liabilities, of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus seeks buyers for Chrysler Financial-Bloomberg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.