FRANKFURT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL] is in talks to buy the remaining 19.9 percent stake in U.S. carmaker Chrysler LLC still held by Daimler AG , Germany's Manager Magazin reported. Citing unidentified company sources, the magazine said on Wednesday that final details were being worked out and a sale could be possible within weeks. Cerberus bought 80.1 percent of Chrysler in May 2007 in a $7.4 billion deal struck just before turmoil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cerberus set to buy rest of Chrysler - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642