* CES, world's biggest gadget show, runs from Jan 6-10 * Analysts cite range of chips, hardware & software picks * Perennial favorites include Google, Apple, Intel By Gabriel Madway SAN FRANCISCO, Dec 31 (Reuters) - As technology companies make their annual trek to Las Vegas to unveil their coolest gadgets at the Consumer Electronics Show in January, investors are laying bets on another good year for the industry. The mood at CES 2010 should be far more buoyant than in early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CES-ANALYSIS-Phones, PCs to drive tech rally into 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642