BEIJING, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Major Chinese auto maker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co said on Tuesday it plans to invest 4.3 billion yuan ($648 million) to build a production base in Beijing. The project, with a designed annual production capacity of 200,000 cars, is expected to start operation in June 2012, it said in a stock exchange filing. Changan did not say how it would fund the project, but the automaker recently received regulatory approval to raise as much as 4 billion yuan via a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changan Auto to invest $648 mln in Beijing plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642