SHANGHAI, April 30 (Reuters) - China's top minivan maker, Changan Auto, said on Wednesday it would buy out its parent's 24 percent stake in a car-making joint venture with U.S. giant Ford Motor Co . Chongqing Changan Auto Co Ltd said in a statement it would buy the stake from its parent, Changan Auto (Group), for 196 million yuan ($23.7 million) to raise its stake in the $98 million venture to half. Ford owns the other half. Changan Auto (Group), the country's fourth largest vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changan Auto to raise stake in Ford China venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.