Oct 29 (Reuters) - Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd , the Chinese joint venture partner of Ford Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp, reported the following results for the period from July through September (in millions of yuan unless stated otherwise): Q3 2012 Q3 2011 Net income 185 (142) Revenue 6,177 5,069 For a full statement (in Chinese), please click: http://www.cninfo.com.cn/finalpage/2012-10-30/61732339.PDF ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changan Automobile back to black in Q3 with 185 mln yuan profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.