SHANGHAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Chinese auto components maker Changchun FAW-Sihuan Automobile Co Ltd said on Tuesday its first-half net profit rose by an estimated 350 to 400 percent from a year earlier, mainly due to an increase in investment returns of the company. In a statement submitted to the Shanghai Stock Exchange, FAW Sihuan said its year-ago net profit in the period was 15.2 million yuan ($2.22 million), or earnings per share of 0.072 yuan. FAW Sihuan supplies parts to leading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changchun FAW-Sihuan estimates H1 net up 350-400 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.