SHANGHAI, May 28 (Reuters) - China's Hunan Changfeng Motors Co , owned 16 percent by Mitsubishi Motors Corp , said on Wednesday it planned to raise about 900 million yuan ($129 million) via a share placement. The small Chinese SUV and pick-up truck maker said it would issue up to 100 million new shares, or nearly 20 percent of its expanded share capital, to as many as 10 institutional investors such as asset management firms and securities houses. The shares will be issued at no less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changfeng Motors plans 900 mln yuan placement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642