BEIJING, May 23 (Reuters) - Chery Automobile, China's largest indigenous car maker, aims to increase auto exports by over 30 percent this year, an executive said on Monday. "Our target is to sell 120,000 vehicles in overseas markets this year," company spokesman Jin Yibo told Reuters on the phone. It sold 91,986 vehicles last year, mostly in developing nations in Southeast Asia, Middle East, South America and Africa. [ID:nTOE70B06A] Chery, which started selling cars overseas in 2002, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Auto aims for 30 pct rise in auto exports this year -exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.