SHANGHAI, June 23 (Reuters) - China's fourth-largest car maker, Chery Automobile, has obtained regulatory approval to set up a domestic joint venture auto financing arm, capitalised at 500 million yuan ($73 million), a Chery executive said on Monday. Chery will hold 80 percent of the venture, while Huishang Bank, located in Chery's home base in eastern Anhui province, will hold the balance, Chery spokesman Jin Yibo told Reuters. The firm, expected to begin operations late this year or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery gets approval to offer auto financing service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.