BEIJING, Oct 10 (Reuters) - Chery Automobile and Jaguar and Land Rover are seeking regulatory approval to set up a joint venture in China, the China Business News said on Monday. The two companies have basically finished discussions for a manufacturing tie-up, the newspaper said cited an unnamed source. Chery spokesman said he had no information about it, so did a representative from Jaguar and Land Rover. Chery and Fuji Heavy Industries had planned to make Subaru vehicles in China. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery, Jaguar and Land Rover seek OK for China JV-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642