* Third straight month Chevy cars outsold trucks in US * Cars likely to end yr at 42-45 pct of Chevy sales * Trucks gaining strength in last 2-3 weeks By Ben Klayman DETROIT, June 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Co's U.S. Chevrolet car sales in the first half of the year are set to reach their highest share for the brand in 20 years, outselling trucks in June for the third straight month. Chevy cars accounted for just above 50 percent of the brand's total U.S. sales for June -- the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy US car sales at highest brand share in 20 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.