For additional analysis on carbon markets and climate change policy please join the online Reuters carbon community at http://www.reutersinteractive.com/carbon. NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The Chicago Climate Futures Exchange said credits representing greenhouse gas reductions issued by the United Nations were auctioned on the bourse for the first time on Monday. The auction clearing price for the credits, issued by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to a wind ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chicago climate bourse has first UN credit auction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.