BEIJING, Aug 31 (Reuters) - China will allow car financing companies and financial leasing firms to issue bonds to boost the development of the local fixed-income market, the People's Bank of China (PBOC) said on Monday. In a new regulation published on its website, the central bank said automobile financing firms can apply to issue bonds if they have at least 800 million yuan in registered capital. For financial leasing firms the capital threshold is 500 million yuan. Issuers must ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China allows auto finance firms to issue bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.