SHANGHAI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - China will allow auto financing firms to sell bonds and borrow from the nation's interbank market under revised rules which could help speed up the development of the fledgling auto loan market. Auto financing companies take deposits from their domestic and foreign shareholders and invest in financial institutions that also provide auto financing services, the China Banking Regulatory Commission said in a statement. Most Chinese and international auto makers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China allows auto financing firms to sell bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.