BRUSSELS, March 28 (Reuters) - China will this week appeal a World Trade Organisation ruling in a case against the European Union, saying the decision does not go far enough in its favour, a person familiar with the case said on Monday. The December ruling sided with China in a dispute over European Union duties on Chinese-made screws and bolts, known as fastners and used in cars, white goods and machinery. It marked a significant victory for China in its first WTO dispute against the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China to appeal WTO fasteners ruling this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642