GENEVA, May 24 (Reuters) - China appealed a ruling by the World Trade Organization on Tuesday, insisting that the United States flouted international trade rules when it imposed trade barriers on car tyres imported from China, a WTO spokesman said. A legal panel at the WTO last year ruled that U.S. tariffs of up to 35 percent on Chinese car tyres were legal under world trade rules. (London World Desk)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China appeals against WTO U.S. car tyre ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.