BEIJING, Dec 26 (Reuters) - China has appointed Miao Wei, a former automobile executive, as its new industry minister, replacing Li Yizhong, financial website www.caing.com reported late on Saturday. Miao, 55, was former chief of state auto maker Dongfeng Motor Group , before becoming vice-minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in 2008. In his last speech industry minister, Li, 65, said on Saturday that China aimed for annual growth in factory output of around 11 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China appoints new industry minister - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.