SHANGHAI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Regulators have approved a plan to boost the capital of China's largest vanmaker, a venture between Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd and Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Co Ltd , Shenyang Jinbei said on Tuesday. The two shareholders agreed last year to increase the paid-in capital of Brilliance Jinbei Car Co Ltd to $444.16 million from $171.16 million. Shenyang Jinbei said in a statement it would invest $133.77 million, or 49 percent of the new capital, by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China approves plan to expand its largest vanmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642