* Zhongsheng Group takes stake in Carlsson Autotechnik * Plans to create retail chain to sell super-luxury cars * Mercedes approval means warranties can be maintained * Companies will set up China plants to make Carlsson kits BEIJING, May 25 (Reuters) - Zhongsheng Group Holdings Ltd , a major Chinese auto retailer, announced on Friday it has acquired a 70 percent stake in German vehicle-personalization specialist Carlsson Autotechnik GMBH to meet rising demand from wealthy Chinese car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China auto dealer Zhongsheng buys 70 pct of German custom specialist" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642