SHANGHAI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - China has chosen four auto-making groups to lead mergers and compete to become large-scale producers, as part of an industry restructuring plan, the official Shanghai Securities Journal said on Wednesday. The four groups are: SAIC Motor, parent of SAIC Motor Corp ; FAW, parent of FAW Car Co and FAW Xiali Automobile Co ; Dongfeng, parent of Dongfeng Automobile Co and Dongfeng Motor Group Co ; and Changan, parent of Changan Automobile Co . They would be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China auto groups to vie for big producer status" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.