(For IPO data and diary, click ) HONG KONG, Nov 21 (Reuters) - China-based auto parts maker Minth Group Ltd. said on Monday that public subscription for its $66 million initial public offering will start on Tuesday and the money raised will be used mainly to expand capacity. Minth, which makes automobile body and decorative parts for the mainland joint ventures of global auto giants including General Motors and Honda Motor , plans to sell 200 million new shares, or 25 percent of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China auto parts maker kicks off $66 mln HK IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.