WUHAN, China, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Automotive Systems, Inc. ("CAAS" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CAAS), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced that its board of directors approved a share repurchase program of...
- Lear, Marcato and Oskie Announce Agreement; Company Commits to Accelerate Existing $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program and Announces New $750 Million Share Repurchase Authorization, Bringing Total Share Repurchase Authorization to $2.25 Billion
- China Automotive Systems Announces Share Repurchase
- Remy International, Inc. Announces Three-Year $100 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Visteon Announces $1.75 Billion Special Cash Distribution to Shareholders; Authorizes $500 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Twelve Months of Fiscal 2011 and Announces $50 Million Share Repurchase Program