By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, May 18 (Reuters) - China Automotive Systems Inc. is opening a Detroit-area office to sell steering systems to U.S. automakers as it looks to expand beyond China's own rapidly growing car companies, a member of the company's board said on Friday. China Automotive already supplies steering components to two Chinese automakers that are considering exporting to the Unite States and believes the Chinese-built vehicles it supplies could soon be on American roads. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Automotive targets U.S. automakers, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.