SHANGHAI, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Chinese truck maker Beiqi Foton Motor Co estimated on Saturday that net profit surged more than 600 percent last year. In October, Foton had predicted the year's profit would rise more than 100 percent, but it said on Saturday that management reforms and adjustments to its product line-up had proved more successful than expected. In 2006, the company made a net profit of 47.6 million yuan ($6.6 million). Foton is due to make a full 2007 earnings report in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Beiqi Foton says 2007 profit soars 600 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.