By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Brilliance Auto, BMW's partner in China, has been approached about a possible takeover but has not discussed a merger with larger rival FAW Group, as reported in domestic media, its chairman said on Wednesday. "Neither I nor any other Brilliance executive has up to now had any discussions with FAW about a merger," a spokeswoman quoted Brilliance Chairman Qi Yumin as saying at a company event. Chinese media reported recently that FAW was in talks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Brilliance says had approach but no FAW talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642