BEIJING, Nov 27 (Reuters) - China's automobile sales and output will both exceed 19 million units this year, a minister was quoted as saying on Tuesday, a jump from last year's 14.5 million. State news agency Xinhua quoted Miao Wei, China's minister of Industry and Information Technology, as saying China is likely to hit its target of exporting one million cars this year, having exported 760,000 in the first nine months of the year. He said vehicle sales in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China car sales to exceed 19 mln in 2012 - govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642