BEIJING, Feb 1 (Reuters) - China's car market is expected to grow 6-8 percent this year, with the luxury segment growing faster, Audi AG's China president said on Friday. Dietmar Voggenreiter made the remarks to Reuters on the sidelines of a company event in Beijing. Car sales in China rose 7.1 percent in 2012, slowing after years of breakneck expansion. (Reporting by Xu Wan,; writing by Fang Yan; editing by Jonathan Standing)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China car sales to grow 6-8 pct this yr, luxury faster-Audi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.