BEIJING, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Sales of cars in the booming China market leapt to a monthly record in September ahead of an annual one-week holiday, putting the country on track to notch record market growth this year, official figures showed Monday. Monthly car sales hit 180,000 for the first time in September, the State Statistical Bureau said on its Web site www.stats.gov.cn. It did not offer comparative figures. Some 190,000 cars rolled off production lines in September, up 69.7 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China car sales leap to monthly record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.