By Vicki Kwong HONG KONG, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Great Wall Automobile Holding Co Ltd, a Chinese truck and sport-utility vehicle maker that is raising up to HK$1.53 billion (US$195.85 million) in a Hong Kong share sale, does not plan to pay a dividend for this year. However, the company intends to distribute about 30 percent of its profits as dividends in the "foreseeable future," it said in a preliminary listing document seen by Reuters on Thursday. Great Wall expects to post a net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China carmaker Great Wall does not plan '03 divi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642