By Daisy Ku HONG KONG, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Chinese truck and sport-utility vehicle maker Great Wall Automobile Holding plans to price its IPO, worth up to US$196 million, more cheaply than shares of other Hong Kong-listed carmakers, sources close to the deal said. Great Wall, which is expected to list in Hong Kong in mid-December, will price its initial public offering shares at 9.5-12.6 times forecast 2003 profits, sources said on Wednesday. That pricing would make its shares cheaper ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China carmaker Great Wall to price IPO at discount" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642