SHANGHAI, April 23 (Reuters) - China's top minivan-maker, Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd , said on Wednesday its next profit rocketed more than four-fold year-on-year in the first quarter of 2003 due to a sharp rise in sales. Unaudited net earnings rose to 326.53 million yuan ($39.4 million) under domestic accounting standards, while turnover more than doubled to 3.9 billion yuan, it said in a statement published on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange's Web site www.cninfo.com.cn. (US$1 = ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Changan Auto Q1 net surges more than fourfold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.