MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Chery Automobiles is likely to partner India's International Cars & Motors Ltd. to roll out its small car in India next year, the Business Standard reported on Monday. International Cars chairman L.D. Mittal was negotiating with several compact car makers, and did not deny that Chery was one of them, the paper said. "We are planning to launch a premium hatchback in the 300,000-400,000 rupees ($7,250-$9,650) price range, which is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Chery to partner India co on small car -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.