SHANGHAI, Dec 23 (Reuters) - China CNR Corp Ltd , one of the country's largest train makers, said on Thursday it has won 2.7 billion yuan ($406.3 million) in contracts to build subway trains and other types of vehicles. The company said in a filing to the Shanghai Stock Exchange that the contract value represented about 6.74 percent of the company's total 2009 revenue. ($1=6.645 Yuan) (Reporting by Melanie Lee; Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China CNR says $406 mln in contracts to build trains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.