HONG KONG, Sept 28 (Reuters) - China's commercial vehicle market is expected to sustain double-digit growth in coming years while exports expand, consultancy KPMG said on Thursday, despite shrinking in 2005 when Beijing imposed controls on construction and investment. Extensive road projects, increased urbanisation, and heavy reliance on public transportation in the world's fourth-largest economy should drive the industry, KPMG [KPMG.UL] said in a report on China's commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China commercial auto mkt may grow at double-digit clip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642